Being family run business with over 50 years experience in the automotive industry, we mainly specialised in tyres for many years, but at the request of many customers’s we added an MOT station along with supplying additional services such as brakes, batteries, servicing, exhausts and air con recharging. Being one of London’s largest; new and partworn tyre dealers we’re used to providing quality products at a great value for money which is carried out by a team of dedicated technicians.
An MOT takes around an hour to complete and inspects the following areas
- Interim servicing from just £80.
- Full servicing from just £110
- Vehicle servicing with quality parts of an equivalent standard to original manufacturer parts and a range of engine oils suitable for your vehicle.
- Genuine dealer parts are readily available upon request.
- Our serving covers the majority of checks included in most manufacturers’ service schedules.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of any components replaced.
- Our MOT & Service centre is approved and regularly inspected by the DVSA.
- Combine your Service with an MOT for further savings.
UK Tyres offers a genuine alternative to dealer servicing so why pay more?
Servicing your vehicle is not a legal requirement, but getting your vehicle regularly serviced will identify potential problems. Just because a vehicle feels ok, it doesn’t automatically mean everything is working as it should be. As the miles clock-up so too does the wear and tear of the vehicle, problems may occur in places hidden from the motorist. Having your car serviced with one of our experienced technicians at regular intervals can identify issues early on that could, later on, become costly and expensive to rectify.
We offer two different types of servicing. We recommend that your vehicle gets an interim service every 10,000 miles or every 12 months (whichever come sooner) and a full service every 24 months or 20,000 miles. These are general guidelines agreed by most car manufactures and suitable for the majority of drivers.
We also provide manufacturer servicing for all major makes and models of vehicles using the official service schedules (usually stated in the service book provided by the manufacturer) to determine the type of service required and time it’s needed.